Friday 2 December 2011

Busy busy busy!

WOW! Its been a hectic few weeks with Xmas on the horizon and my daughters first birthday so I haven't had time to post as much as I'd like. However, I notice I have a few more followers than last time, so thanks for that and here are my latest projects - The Swordmasters of Hoeth from the Island of Blood boxed set.

Swordmasters
This set was great as Simon collects Skaven, and I collect Elves so we both got some shiny new minis as well as the new edition rulebook! The colour scheme of the army is the traditional blue and white scheme, and I am quite proud of how clean these warriors have turned out.



I plan on bulking these out to a unit of 20 in the future (for that authentic 'Deathstar' effect!), although in the last game I played against Simon's Ogres these chaps destroyed a unit of 8 Ogres led by a butcher in one turn! If I'm being critical, the banner needs more work, so I'll work on that at a later date.

Coming soon are more pictures of my Blood Angels Strike-force and some battle reports from the early stages of a Warhammer campaign Stu, Si and I are playing.

Happy Hobbying!

No comments:

Post a Comment