Wednesday 2 November 2011

Blood Angel Terminators

OK, so i was thinking of ways to use this blog, being new to the old bloggery business and all, and i immediately thought one way is shameless self promotion! Our gaming group of three (me - Adam, Simon and Stuart (AKA Stuey Babes)) play a variety of different games such as Warhammer Fantasy, 40K, Warmachine to name a few. Ill let them show examples of their interests in the future. One of my passions are Space (SPEEHHS) Marines (MUREEENZZ!!) and I currently have ongoing armies for Blood Angels, Ultramarines and Space Wolves. I love power armor, its no secret amongst friends! So, to kick things off I'll show you some shots of my recently finished Blood Angel Terminator squad. 

Terminator Squad Morvael

I will show more pictures of the army in due course when i update my album - I now have a decent-ish camera and a light-box, whereas i used to use the good old camera phone! The Blood Angel force was inspired by the Space Hulk re-release, when Simon bought it and asked me to paint Brother Goriel - poor picture alert!

Brother Goriel

A piece i am still quite proud of now. Painting red is a be-atch, and i think i have developed quite a good method from the model. I go Mecharite Red > Devlan Mud wash > Blood Red (2-3 thin layers) > Blazing Orange Highlights > Baal Red glaze.

Enough ramblings for now, i have my Assault squad to go finish off! Happy Gaming!!

No comments:

Post a Comment