Sunday 1 April 2012

Storm Raven

OK, so it's been a little while longer than I thought! Not that I haven't been painting, but I just have not had time to get the old photography kit out! However, as of today that situation has been rectified and I now have a plethora of hobby to display!

First up is an update on the Blood Angel army. The army is now about 90% complete for what I want to add at the moment. Being a bit of a "Hobby Butterfly" I plan to add more to it at some point in the future, but I'm always thinking 3 projects ahead and there is a lot of hobby I want to explore first!  This first model is the ride for my Dreadnought and my Death Company, and has so far surpassed all my expectations on the battlefield. It's primary task is to drop off some assault goodness for the opponent to deal with, then it's task is basically to hang around and be a pain! Whilst the opponent is dealing with this threat the rest of my army is moving on objectives and creeping up slowly to mop up whatever is left. Hey, it's working for me so far!

Without further ado, here is the Storm Raven "Fury of Baal". On a side note, i laid a base coat for this model using my cheapo airbrush and wow, did it save a lot of time! I also gave the Raven a lot of battle damage by drybrushing Chaos Black around vents and exhausts and stippling Boltgun Metal where appropriate.



Fury of Baal

Next up, the Tactical element of the army!

No comments:

Post a Comment